RULES & REGULATIONS
- In the sport areas, wearing clean sportswear / shoes is mandatory. Charging soles are not allowed.
- Working out with a bare upper body, caps and other headgear is not permitted. You can wear headgear if there is a religious or medical reason for this.
- Properties and valuables of members must be stored in a locker.
You must always leave the locker empty.
- he use of a towel during exercising is mandatory. Members must leave machines and weights clean, dry and tidy for other members.
- Mobile telephones, walkmans and MP3 players are allowed, but may not cause any inconvenience to the other members. Calling before or after your training is possible in the lounge. During your work out is not encouraging for your own training and also not for the training of your neighbours.
- We request the athlete to use the same machine no longer than 20 minutes when all devices are occupied.
- Children under 16 years are not allowed in the gym. Children between the ages of 16 and 18 are only allowed to train under the supervision of an adult member (18+)
- Gym classes always start at the indicated and we expect the members to be present on time for a lesson. The instructors have the right to deny access to members once the lesson has started.
- moking, animals, food and alcohol are not allowed in the gym.
- Drinks may only be taken in enclosed water bottles in sports facilities